Yield – 4+ servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 30-40 minutes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1.5 lbs ($2.53)
- 1-2 Tbsp minced onion ($.10)
- Salt and pepper
- About 2 lbs. red potatoes, quartered ($.99)
- 4 carrot sticks, peeled and cut into chunks ($.40)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup ($1)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard ($.35)
Preheat oven to 400.
To a large roasting pan, or glass baking dish, add the chicken breasts in the middle and season with minced onion, salt and pepper.
Add the quartered red potatoes and carrot sticks around the chicken.
In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and Dijon mustard. Pour over the top of the chicken and veggies.
Roast in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are soft. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the chicken and size of the potatoes.
Serve Roasted Maple-Mustard Chicken with potatoes and carrots.